For immediate release.
UPPIFIED LEAGUE LAUNCH POSTPONED TO 2022
Due to the present condition of the world today, Uppified League launch has now been moved to 2022.
Uppified League is a combination of soccer Intramural, Live Production, and Youth Leadership training designed to be integrated as an extracurricular in secondary schools. In addition to the experience gained by the athletes and production talent, the Uppified League web portal tracks players’ stats with gameplay videos offering an avenue for the exposure of talents to scouts. Enrollment will be available in four divisions and it is estimated to cost around $15,000 per school depending on the division the school qualifies for. The enrollment cost covers:
- the design and production of a school’s team logo and uniform
- coaching and training content for athletes and production talent
- 3-camera Live Production equipment
- network for live streaming of games
- online stats reporting portal
- a video channel hosting the school’s live and previous games
- summer camp
- pitch upgrade and maintenance
The program will initially be available to private secondary schools in Abuja, Nigeria. Secondary school athletic directors can learn more and sign up at the Uppified League website – https://uppifiedleague.com/onboarding/.
Uppified League is a sports platform by FANAMIPROJECT designed for athletic and production talent development at secondary schools.
FANAMIPROJECT is a US-based startup dedicated to developing platforms and solutions designed to redefine futures for Africa’s youth.