A comprehensive development program for Athletic and Production talent
How it Works
The Uppified League Program consists of two core tracks and a complimentary youth leadership track
- The Athletic Track – focuses on player development.
- The Production Track – focuses on Sports Production.
- The Leadership Track – develops next-gen leaders
The Uppified League Organization will run two seasons of Uppified League Championships in a given year during the first and third terms of the school year.
Participating schools will run Intramural consisting of a minimum of two teams, which could be named from the following conventions:
- Blue Team (BT)
- Red Team (RT)
- Green Team (GT)
- Yellow Team (YT)
The Production Crew of each school is required to produce all the games of its Intramural program.
From the Intramural best-performing team, each school will create their Elite Team (ET). The Elite Team from each school will compete annually in the Uppified League Championship.
- Intellectual Property
- Elite Team Logo and Brand Design
- Elite Team Uniform Design and Production
- Intellectual Property Management and Licensing
- Certification of Athletic Directors
- Live Production Training and Coaching Courses
- Youth Leadership
- League Platform Administration
- Online registration of students into the League
- Profile and Stats Page for School’s Intramural
- Live Streaming Portal and VOD
- Equipment & Network
- 3 camera live production kit with scoring software
- Production Crew On-field Network and Intercom
- 4G LTE Network